Monday, June 18, 2007

February 2007

February 2007 – Here we go again! While Amanda seemed to have a little longer period of relief from the last injections, they certainly weren’t the cure-all they were in the past. So we were back for joint injections. The injections also had a purpose – we were heading back to Disney World in March! My office was sending me to a conference in Disney (those bastards!!) so Tim and I decided this was too good of an opportunity to miss so we were heading back. Guess the phrase I’ve seen on bumper stickers was appropriate – “Been there, done that, going back!”

Dr. Feldman scheduled the injections so we would have them just before we left for our trip. They were going to do both ankles and the left jaw joint again so we were back to the imaging department. Even though it wasn’t as scary for Amanda this time as it had been in the past, she still asked if I could go in with her and they allowed me to. We were back to 48 hours of no walking but Amanda managed to crawl on her hands and knees to and from the bathroom

No comments: